The chapel was built in 1957 and was officially started(construction) by the
Then gorvenor of Kenya, Sir Baring. It is still a holding of the Kenya Museum Acts.
Today, the chapel has been equipped that it can be reffered as a ultra-modern chapel
v A projector
v Projector board
v A laptop
v An excellent P.A system
v Excellent lighting system
Thanks to Rev. Jomo, we have achieved all this with the mercy and grace of God.